birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My house - Francisca F. 7D


Hi! I´m Francisca, I’m thirteen and I going to speak about my house.
My house is in Vila das Aves, next to Secondary School. It's a flat. It’s comfortable, modern and tidy. The building has got four floors and I live on the 3rd floor.
My home has got eleven rooms but my favourite one is my bedroom. My room is large, comfortable and tidy. I like my bedroom. In my bedroom, I have my favourite things like my computer is on my desk, my stereo is on my bedside table left, my Tv set is on chest of drawers, jewelry, clothes . . . It’s in my bedroom where I do my homework, I listen to music and play some games.
This is my house!

Xica

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário