birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My house and my bedroom - Francisca Pedrosa 7D



Hi ! My name is Francisca and I’m going to talk about my house and my favourite room.
Now I live in a flat in Guimarães but some time ago I lived in a detached house in Vila das Aves.
I live with my mom and with my step father.
My home is very modern and big. It has a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, three bedrooms, and three bathrooms.
My bedroom is my favourite room because it is there where I have privacy and it’s where I have got my things.
I have my room very tidy and it’s very comfortable.
In my room I have a bed, a TV set, a mirror, two wardrobes, two bed side tables and some photos. My favourite part of my room is my wardrobe because there I have lots of fashionable clothes.
In my bedroom the walls are dirty white, the wardrobe and the floor is wood, and the bed is always colourful !
I like my home and my bedroom very much!
Bye !

Kika

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário