birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

My house - Ana Rita 7C



My house is a detached house, on a big village. My house is very big and large. It’s colours are white and yellow. It is very beautiful and modern. It has got 14 divisions.
On the ground floor it has got a study, an office, a laundry, a driveway and a bathroom. On the first floor it has got a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. My favourite division is my bedroom and the living room. Now I will tell you a little about my bedroom. My bedroom is big and very beautiful. It’s colours are pink and green. I love my bedroom because it is there where I spend most of my time.

Ana Rita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário