birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My house and my room - Luis pimenta 7D




My house is a flat. It is modern, tidy and comfortable. In my house live my father and my mother. It`s a beautiful house In Vila das Aves.
My bedroom is my favourite part of the house. My room is untid,y but modern and comfortable.
In my room there is a computer, posters, a CD player, a TV and many books.
That`s my house and my room.

Luis 7D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário