birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My House - Sara Machado 7D


Hello!! My name is Sara and I am twelve years old.
My house is a bungalow and it is near the school.
There is a small garden in front of my house and there is a culture centre behind my house.
In my house there are two bedrooms, one kitchen, one bathroom and one living room. My favourite room is my bedroom.
My bedroom is square and small but tidy and comfortable. There are many books, five pictures and two butterflies on the wall.
My walls are white by my bedroom is very colourful.
There is also one bed, a wardrobe, a computer, a bedside table, three rugs, a table lamp, a desk and my guitar.
I like my bedroom!

Sara

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário