birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

My timetable - Marcelo 7G

Hi! I am Marcelo and I’m going to tell you about my time table. I think my time table is very good.
First I’m going tell you what I have on Mondays. First at 8:20 I have Arts Workshops. Then I have a break. After this I have Portuguese. Then I have Maths. After Maths, I have lunchtime. In the afternoon I have English and Civic Education. On Tuesdays I have Historyand Geography. After lunchtime I have Science and Physics and Chemestry.
On Wednesdays I have Maths again, then I go to the Gym and have Physical Education. After that I have English and then I go to my home.
Now we come to my favourite day of the week. It is WEDNESDAY. It‘s Wednesday because I finish school at 1:20. I have the afternoon free. I have Visual Education. Then I have Portuguese. After Portuguese, I have Project Work.
On Fridays, at 10:10, I have assisted studying. Next, I have physical education. After this I have lunchtime. Then I have Geography, and Spanish. This is my Time Table.
Marcelo

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário