birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My house and my room - Gabriel 7D




Hello, my name is Gabriel and I'm twelve years old.
I'm here to describe my house :
It is a detached house. It’s big and it has two floors. It’s in a traditional style with a big balcony in stone pillars. On the ground floor it has a big garage, a playing room, a storing room, a laundry, my father's office and a hall where we have to climb the stairs to second floor.
On the second floor it has the kitchen, the living room, three bed-rooms and two bath-rooms, another balcony on kitchen side with access to the exterior.
The front of the house has a patio and a garden. On back side it has a kennel for my dog.
My house is located in the heart of Vila das Aves at Av. -------------- (Be careful with the dog )

My bedroom is very lighted, the walls are painted in a very soft yellow, it has an adult bed, two bedside tables, a chest of drawers, a big wardrobe, a chair ,a desk , a desktop and two rugs. On the walls I have a poster of Dragon ball Z. I also have certificates of participation in climbing , athletics, and arts and music workshops.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário