birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

segunda-feira, 8 de março de 2010

My house and my bedroom - Bernardo 7ºG


HI!!!!!
My name is Bernardo and I am 12 years old. I was born in Oporto Portugal. I live in a block of flats. My flat is big and orange, there are six rooms (two bathrooms, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one living room and one sitting room). It has got only one floor. My favourite room is my bedroom because I have got my things there. I’m going to tell you everything about my bedroom. It has got a bed, a desk, two wardrobes, a bedside table, a window and a TV. My bed is between of my desk and my bedside table, near of bedside table there is a wardrobe. In front of my desk I have got another wardrobe and in front of my wardrobe I have got a TV set. My favourite things in my bedroom are my books, my posters, my computer, and my toys.

Nice to meet you!!!
Bye!!!

Bernardo 7ºG

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário