birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My bungalow - Joana Mesquita 7D


Hi! My name Joana I live in Vila das Aves, near the church. My house is a bungalow. It is a small house with three bedrooms but one of the rooms is smaller. We have a sitting room, a kitchen and a bathroom. It’s comfortable, tidy and a classical house. My house has a small garden with flowers, my mom loves flowers! I have a dog called Gaspar, he’s always playing in the garden. My favourite room is my bedroom. My bedroom is small. It has a bed with a pink duvet, a rug, a desk with different books and two pictures. It’s small but I love my house.

Joana 7D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário