birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My house and my room - Pedro 7D


Hi, my name is Pedro and I live in a detached house. My house is big, modern, tidy and comfortable and there are three balconies, my house is it near to the school and is it among several fields. My favourite room is my bedroom because it is comfortable.
My bedroom has a computer on a cool desk. My bed is between the bed side table and a wardrobe. In the front of the bed there are three pictures on the wall, the wall is white. My bedroom has a lamp over the window it is a big bookshelf on the wall. Finally there are three carpets around the bed.

Pedro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário