birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My House - Caatrina Alves 7D



Hi!! My name is Catarina.
My house is next to the school. It is a bungalow and has two bedrooms, one sitting room, one kitchen and one bathroom.
The walls of my house are white. My favourite room of my house is my bedroom.
My bedroom is very comfortable, big and beautiful. I share my room with my sister.
There are two beds, four rugs, two dressers, two computers, two bedside tables, two table lamps, two windows, many perfume bottles, some books, a CD player, pictures and more things.
There is a big wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a small table, a TV, my sister’s guitar, a stereo and some other things.
I really like my room.

Catarina

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário