birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

My house and my bedroom - Tiago Coelho 7E




Hello!
My name is Tiago, I´m twelve years old and I live in Vila das Aves.
My house is beautiful, it´s beige and is near the teacher´s house.
My house has got a kitchen, a living room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a hall.
My favourite part of my house is my bedroom because it is very cool. It has got a television, three rugs, a desk, a wardrobe and the famous playstation.
I have many games for the playstation but my favourite game is pro evolution soccer 2010, it is very very fun.
I love my house and my bedroom.
Have a nice day. Good bye.

Coelho

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário