birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

My daily routine - Bernardo 7ºG


Hi!! My name is Bernardo and I’m going to talk about my daily routine. I always wake up at a quarter past seven and I go to the kitchen to have a breakfast. I always have cereals and milk. Then I dress up and I wait for my neighbour at the bus stop. We go to school together but sometimes he is late. The classes start at twenty past eight pm, after the first class it´s time to have a break and have a snack. Then I have the second class. It’s a bit boring because it’s maths. After another break and I have the third lesson and then I go home to have lunch. After lunch I watch TV and do the homework but first I play computer games and I listen to music. At four o´clock I have a small snack. Then I watch TV, I watch TV very much. At half past seven I have dinner. I seldom help my mom cooking dinner! Next I have a shower but first I watch TV. After brushing my teeth, I go to my bed and sleep.
Nice to meet you!! Bye!!!

Becas

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário