birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

My day - Ana Marlene 7D



Hello, my name is Marlene. I'm twelve years old, and I'm going to talk about my daily routines. I wake up at seven o’clock. After that, I have breakfast at half past seven with my parents. After breakfast, I brush my teeth and comb my hair. My bother takes me to the school by car at eight o´clock. I have classes at ten past ten. I have a break for lunch at the school canteen. After that, I play with my friends till three o'clock and I begin classes again at ten past three and finish at half past six.After school I come back home and do my homework before dinner.I have dinner at quarter to nine and after that I watch TV, I play some games, and at a quarter to ten I begin to prepare my bag for the next day.At ten o´clock, I go to bed and hope having good dreams.


Marlene

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário