birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

My Daily Routines - Francisca F. F. 7D




Hi! I’m Francisca.
I get up at 7 o’clock. First thing I do is dressing up at combing my hair. Then I have breakfast in the kitchen with my family. I eat bread or a cake and drink milk with cereals.
After breakfast, I go to school by bus. My classes begin at 10.10 and finish at 6.30. My favourite subject is Maths. I love numbers!
At the break I have a snack, I talk with my friends and then I go back to classes. I have lunch in the canteen at 12.30.

After school, I do my homework, I watch TV and prepare my bag for the next day.

At 7.30 I have dinner and then I help my mother. After dinner I have a shower and brush my teeth. Finally I go to sleep!
This is my daily routine!

Xica

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário