birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

This is my daily routine - Rui Peixoto 7C


Hello!
My name is Rui Peixoto. This is my daily routine.
I get up at seven o’clock. Then I have a breakfast. I have breakfast in the kitchen. I have milk and cereals. Next, I go to the bus stop with my friends Miguel and Jorge. At the bus stop I talk a little bit with my friends. I go to school by bus. My classes start at twenty past eight. My favourite subject is Science. At twenty past one I have lunch. My classes finish at twenty to five. After school, I go to home by bus. Then I do my homework. Later I watch the cartoons on TV. My favourite cartoon is “Justice League”. At half past seven I have dinner. After dinner I play Nintendo ds. My favourite game is “Pokémon platinum”. I go to the bed at half past nine.

Rui

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário