birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2009

Meet my family! Francisca 7D




My mother is simple, honest, kind, sweet and responsible. She is a school clerk and she works at a youth home. She takes care of children.
My father is clever, responsible, fun and quiet. He is a factory worker and he works at a factory named Brunex, in Roriz.
My sister is the youngest of the family. She is very fun, clever, energetic and sweet and she has already got boyfriend! She is a student like me.
My family is very understanding and I have an excellent relationship with all of them!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!


Xica

1 comentário: