birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

My daily routines - Francisca Pedrosa 7D




Hi, my name is Francisca and I’m eleven years old. I’m going to talk about my daily routines.
I wake up at half past seven and I have a continental breakfast. I have milk and cereals in the kitchen. Then I prepare myself to go to school. I always go to school by car.
Usually classes begin at ten past ten. At twenty past three I go to the canteen to have lunch. I hate the school’s food ! At three o’clock I play with my friends. After this I go again to classes. School finishes at half past six.
After school I usually go home by car. I rarely go home on foot because I was run over by a car, one year ago.
When I get home, I do my homework, I watch TV and I surf in the internet. At half past eight I have dinner. After that I prepare myself to go to sleep.
I go to bed at half past ten. Bye !


Kika

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário