birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

My daily routine - Helena Pereira 7C


Hello! My name's Helena Pereira and this is my daily routine. I wake up at 6.45. Then I get dressed. After that I comb my hair. Then I have my breakfast. My breakfast is milk and cookies. After breakfast I brush my teeth. Then I prepare my backpack and go to the bus stop to catch the bus to school. My classes start at 8:20 and end at 16.40. At the end of the classes I return home by bus. When I get home I study a bit. I have dinner always around 8.00. After dinner I prepare things for the next day. Then I watch a lot of television. When I think I am tired, I go to bed. I go to bed about 10.30.


Helena

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário