birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2010

Daily routines - Tânia 7D




Hi! My name is Tânia and I’m twelve years old.
My day begins at eight o’clock. Then I have a shower and I dress up and comb my hair. Next, I have a breakfast. I have milk and cereals. I brush my teeth after breakfast. Usually I catch the bus to go to school. At school I have lessons and talk with my friends. Then I have lunch at school canteen. In the afternoon I have lessons again. I go home after school and at home I do my homework. I watch TV and prepare my bag after dinner. I go to sleep at ten o’clock.


Tania



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário