birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

My daily routine - Cátia 7D


Hello!
I’m Tita and this is my daily routine. I usually wake up at eight o‘clock and get up five minutes later. Then I have breakfast in the kitchen. I usually have milk and cereals. At twenty past eight I prepare myself to go to school: I dress up, I comb my hair, I brush my teeth and wash my face. At nine o’clock I go to school by car with my mother. When I arrive at school I am with my friends and we chat a little. My first lesson starts at ten past ten. After that I have lunch at the canteen at eleven forty. Then I have classes again till half past six. Finally I go home. On Wednesdays afternoon I don’t have classes, but I have aerobics, so I come home at five O‘clock. Normally I do my homework when I get home. After homework I have dinner and then I help my mother cleaning the kitchen. After this I have a shower. I usually go to bed at half past ten. And that’s it!

Tita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário