birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

My family - Vera 7E


Hello, I’m Vera! I live with my parents and my sister. My father is a textile worker and my mother is unemployed. She is taking a course at the moment. My sister and I are students. My father's family is small but my maternal family is big large. My father is a bit demanding and he grumbles a little because sometimes we do things without thinking about the consequences. My mom is a little calmer but she is also exigent. My sister is a little annoying. My sister and I do not understand each other very well. My relationship with my family is very good. My mother and my father are friendly and fun and I know I can count on them if need it.

Vera

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário