birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2009

My family – Ricardo Carneiro 7F


Hi, I’m Ricardo. I live with my father and grandmother. My father is a single parent. I have got a good relationship with my father. He is simple and nice. He is a mason. He controls the work of other workers. His company cuts and sells stone for construction. My grandmother is a cleaner at a school. I like my family very much because I have a lot of fun with my father. My grandmother is bit bossy.


Ricardo

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Ric, Is your story real? I also live with my father and my granma. My mom died when I was 2. What happened to you mother?

    Juan, Madrid

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Olá Ricardo.

    Gostei de ler o teu texto.

    Já escreves em Inglês. Parabéns.

    Vou estar atenta e fazer comentários.

    Um beijo

    amália

    ResponderEliminar