birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

My family - Cátia 7D



Hello, I’m Tita!
I live in Vila das Aves with my parents and my sister. My father is the boss of a construction company. He is cool and bossy but he is also very fun.
My mother is an employee at a orthopedic shop. She is beautiful and elegant.
My sister is small, she is five year sold, she is fun, playful and sweet. She doesn’t like to be stopped .
I love my family because we help each other and we have a good relationship.


Tita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário