birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

My family... Marcos 7E


Hi! I’m Marcos and I’m going to introduce you my family. My family is my father, my mother , my grandparents and my sister .I’m the youngest person in my family. My grandfather is the oldest . My mother´s name is Emília . She is a dressmaker. She’s forty - two years old.She is the most important woman in my life.My father’s name is José and he is the husband of my mother Emily . He is fifty years old and is the best man that I know. He is the son -in- law of my maternal grandparents . My grandmother Casimira and my grandfather Gentil are my grandparents. They are the people that care about me when my parents aren’t at home . And at last, but no less important is my sister Joana . She is nineteen years old and she is my shoulder friend . They are the most important people in my life !


Marcos

1 comentário: