birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

quinta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2009

My town - Diogo 7G


Hi, my name is Diogo. I live in Vila das Aves. It is a very beautiful place to be in Portugal. You can see many monuments and there are many other things to do. In my town you can go to the stadium or to the sports hall and watch a football or futsal match of my favourite team CD Aves. You can also go to the swiming pool. Well that is more or less what you can do here.

Diogo

1 comentário: