birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

That's my family... - Beatriz Saldanha 7C




Hello! My name is Beatriz. I´m going to talk about my family.
I live with my parents, my brother and my animals.
My father is a factory worker, he works at Termolan factory in Santo Tirso. He does weird things I can’t explain. My mother is a cook, she worked at Roriz school. She makes good food, but now she is unemployed.
I´m the older sister, I am 12 years old.My brother is the youngest, he is 8 years old. I like him...sometimes. Well, he is the only brother I´ve got.
My dog is a female, her name is Fifi, she is very sweet and my bird, a female too is Traquina, her name says everything about her, she is naugthy.
My father is very intelligent and helpful, he is also a bit lazy but only when he wakes up. My mother is very responsible, kind and patient. My brother is like Bart from the Simpsons family but he is sweet.
And I, I am intelligent, helpful and simple. Sometimes I’m lazy. I’m just like my father.
Ok, this is the end. Once more I think my family is very funny. I like my family and they like me very, very much!


Beatriz

2 comentários: