birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

My School - Rui Peixoto 7C

Hello!
My name is Rui Peixoto. This is my school.
My school is very nice. In my school we don't have to wear a uniform. There is one gym, one assembly hal, one Soccer field, one games field and three classroom blocks: a red, a blue and a yellow one. In each classroom there is a computer. My favourite day of the week is Wednesday because classes end at one twenty.


Rui

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário