birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

My school - Catarina

Hello my name is Catarina and I go to the EB23 VILA DAS AVES School .
The school where I study is big. There is a large multi-purpose hall, a library, a stationery shop, a buffet, a secretary, the office of the Director and a cafeteria. It has a large gym, two large soccer fields and three classroom blocks.
What I like most at school is the breaks because that's when I am with my friends. I also like some classes especially when there is some freedom.
My school is a normal school but I like to be there! Goodbye.
Catarina

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário