birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

do you like your school? Marcos 7E

Hello ! I´m Marcos . I´m twelve years old. I attend the Basic School of Vila das Aves . My school is very cool.
There are three blocks of classrooms, two football fields , a staff room , a secretary, a canteen , a gym and many other things . In my school the teachers are very friendly and the clerks too.
I like spending my free time, playing table football and table tennis .
My school has a bar where I can buy some food and a bookshop where I buy my school material .
I like my school very much ! And you , do you like your school ?
Bye !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário