birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

My school timetable - Francisca 7D



Hi! My name is Francisca and I’m thirteen years old. I attend a public school in Vila das Aves. It has 1 assembly hall, 3 blocks of classrooms and 1 sports hall. I am in the seventh year. My class is 7D and has got twenty-nine pupils.
On Monday, Tuesday and Friday classes begin at 10:10 am and finish at 6:30 pm. On Wednesday and Thursday classes start at 8:20 am and finish at 13:20, I haven’t classes in the afternoon. I have English, French, Portuguese, History, Geography, Maths, Physical Education, Science, Physic and chemistry, Project Work, Arts, Visual Education, Technology, Civic Education, Religious Education and Assisted Studying. My favourite subject is Maths and Science because I like numbers but I like nature and natural disasters too! I don’t like Arts and Visual Education because I don’t like painting and drawing. I like school because I learn new things and I am with my friends.


Xica

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário